2015年1月23日 星期五

拒絕裸體演出的美女

Hot Women Whose Grooming We’ll Always 


Wonder About- 永遠令人想不通的火辣美女,她們就是

不喜歡當脫星


shakira-hot-photo.jpg

Shakira- "“I don’t want to and I don’t have to. I couldn’t strip naked.”

jessica-alba-grass.jpg



Jessica Alba-  “I don’t do nudity. I just don’t. Maybe that makes me a bad actress. Maybe I won’t get hired in some things. But I have too much anxiety.”

katy-perry-topless.jpg

I'm like a burlesque girl. I definitely won't be doing a Playboy spread, but I will be doing a kind of Dita Von Teese style.”

我像脫衣女但決不當花花花公子女郎


reese-witherspoon-leather-chair.jpg

Reese 

“If actresses take their clothes off, they objectify themselves. I am flabbergasted by how many legitimate actresses do it.”  若女星脫衣,就把自己普遍化了....


jennifer-love-hewitt-bed.jpg

Jennifer

“My naked body shouldn’t have to be out there in the public. I need something that’s mine alone.”   我不必當眾展示裸體。我須要一點隱私

megan-fox-topless.jpg

Megan Fox: “I can’t ever imagine myself doing nudity in a film. It lives forever, especially now, with the Internet.”- 我無法想像在影片中光身,因為它會永遠在網路上

rachel-leigh-cook-hot.jpg

Rachel Cook: “I have no problem with actors getting naked in movies, but taking my clothes off makes me uncomfortable. I’m very shy. I won’t do nudity.”
體使本人不自在......絕不.....


01/23/2015


Read more: http://www.mademan.com/gallery/11-hot-women-whose-grooming-we-wonder-about/#ixzz3PhRXwIuT





沒有留言:

張貼留言