2015年9月3日 星期四

(師生之間)

Joke betw teacher & children (師生之間)

Teacher: How old is your father? 
Kid: He is 6 years. 
Teacher: What? How is this possible? 
Kid: He became father only when I was born. 
Logic!!

Children Are Quick and Always Speak Their Minds 
_______________________________ 
TEACHER: Maria, go to the map and find North America .  
MARIA:  Here it is.  
TEACHER: Correct.  Now class, who discovered America ?  
CLASS:  Maria.  
_______________________________ 
TEACHER: Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?'  
GLENN:  K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L'  
TEACHER: No, that's wrong  
GLENN:   Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.    
(I Love this child)  
_______________________________ 
TEACHER: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?  
DONALD: H I J K L M N O.  
TEACHER: What are you talking about?  
DONALD: Yesterday you said it's H to O      
______________________________  
TEACHER: Clyde , your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's.. Did you copy his?  
CLYDE :  No sir, It's the same dog.      
(I want to adopt this kid!!!)  
____________________________ 
TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?  
HAROLD: A teacher  
_______________________________ 
PASS IT AROUND AND MAKE SOMEONE LAUGH!  
LAUGHTER IS THE SOUL'S MEDICINE!!

09/03/2015

沒有留言:

張貼留言